Bodies - a six year decimation of Idaho

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still Alive

Not sure if anyone still checks this blog or not. Crap, I wouldn't. It's been almost a year since I last posted.

Figured I would make myself post today to try and get back in the swing of things. Went Christmas shopping for Shandy tonight. Got most everything I wanted to get for her except maternity clothes. It's hard enough for me to pick out clothes for her when she's not pregnant- I'm such a bad judge of sizes. Throw in the pregnancy and I'm never sure if I'm buying her a tarp or something that won't fit. Maybe I'll just get her a gift certificate to some place that caters to pregnant chicks. Who knows, maybe she'll bump into Jamie Lynn Spears. Boy that family is doing well, eh?

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Yahoo...you are blogging again!

Good to hear you bought your sweetie some good Christmas presents! Hope she liked them!

And you are probably wise to not buy her maternity clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.