Bodies - a six year decimation of Idaho

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Chillaxin in Idaho

Chillin...relaxin...chillaxin...

Ahhhh, yeah....It's Idaho, baby!

So I would imagine in your first post you should write something profound. If those first few lines weren't profound, then I don't know what is.

So we kick off the SRP in Boise tomorrow at 0500. It's 2215 right now, so I guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Maybe I'll sleep in my office tomorrow while no one is looking...yeah that never works out. The few times I have been so beat that I've decided to take a 20 minute power nap (or PK as LTC Adams calls them) I've either been interupted by a knock on the door, a phone call, or noisy people outside of my office. It sucks. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.

And one other thing...

Boise State Rules!

No comments: