Bodies - a six year decimation of Idaho

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ahhh...Irony

So it seems as though my post about prune juice may have been prophetic as I sit here blogging from the crapper.

Figured I'd be here for a while so why not take the laptop with me.

After dinner tonight, I indulged in some fat free ice cream...perhaps a little too much in hindsight. Of course you know what they say about hindsight, don't you? Hindsight is when you regret having powerful forces expelled from your hind. Trust me, not a sight to see.

Now, I'm paying the price. Why, oh, why does Splenda have to make everything taste so good (while retaining a low-fat, low-calorie ratio) and yet turns your insides inside out like some sugar-free monster that thinks your inards are play-dough?

Well, at least I'm amusing myself between the cramps...

No comments: