Bodies - a six year decimation of Idaho

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hot Wives, Email Judo, and Tongue Clicks


So it's a good feeling when you think that your wife is totally hot.

I'd have to say that Shandy has totally gotten better with age. Don't get me wrong, She was awesome from the start but each day she grows more and more beautiful.

Not every guy can say that and actually mean it. I know some guys with wives who peaked at 18 and it's been all down hill from there. Some women get to be in their 30's and just look worn out. They wear the mom uniform and develop a love for "stretchy pants". Now don't get me wrong, as Ignacio explained to Chanco, "When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun." and that rings true. Lucha Libre is fun but soccer moms in stretchy pants...not so fun...

I digress. Bottom line: My wife is hot!



So I ran into this strip last week at the airport and it really struck close to home. I can totally relate to Wally:


Wally is a role model, really. A modern day Costanza. A hero for office pukes everywhere.

I'm really close to pulling a Mark Honn and deleting my entire inbox and then sending out a mass email saying that the contents of my inbox are gone. If there's anything important, please send it again. Of course then I have to sort out all of the important stuff before I do a mass delete.

Tomorrow Craig flies in from Montana and he, I, Bill, and Brent are going to hit the BSU Spring Scrimmage. I expect that there will be consumption of copious amounts of greasy food resulting in what Bill and I like to refer to as, "The Roaring Diarrhea", a term I discovered in anthropology class my Junior year of college. It was described as a pleasurable byproduct of eating a fat bull, by the Kung!San tribe of Africa (insert a tongue click between the 'Kung' and the 'San' where the exclamation point is...you know, there aren't enough tongue clicks in the English language. Maybe I'll make it my mission in life to add tongue clicks into everyday conversations. Knowing my luck, people will probably mistake it for Tourettes Syndrome...)

10 comments:

Celeste said...

OK so I'm posting because no one has posted and you are so freakin' amusing that I can't not post and say that at least. :P

Lynn said...

Since Celeste commented... I feel peer pressured into commenting as well. You are definitely amusing. I think you are probably a BOTH the greatest thing since sliced bread and the biggest friggin' idiot around, but I think that might be the army, because my husband is both of those things too. I can't say for sure, though, because I don't know you personally. Keep up the fun posts... they make for good reading!

Anonymous said...

I'm really tempted to delete your entire blog, and then ask you if there was anything worth reading to please blog it again.

I'm also considering asking for roayalties.

Mark Honn

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 310 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the sneakers were all over 240 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are about 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 180 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]chillaxininidaho.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research presents that closely 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.